Practices continue to struggle with declining reimbursements and increasing denials. The easiest way to add profitability is to save money on what you currently do. Working with a Group Purchasing Organization means that you can save money on products you are already purchasing.
What is a Group Purchasing Organization? A group purchasing organization (GPO) is an entity that helps healthcare providers reduce upkeep by aggregating purchasing volume and using that leverage to negotiate discounts with manufacturers, distributors and other vendors. There are normally GPO’s for every industry. Not all GPO’s are free, but there are many out there that are. Most GPO’s will also pay for themselves after the first order.
Our GPO is no cost to get started and provides you cost savings on visco-supplementation, bracing and regenerative treatments.
Partnering with our GPO is free and you are never required to purchase or meet a monthly order minimum.
- Become part of a larger buying group
- Add instant profits through cost savings
- Access to visco-supplements, DME bracing and regenerative treatments
- Pass on savings to your patients or keep the added profit
- Make offering regenerative treatments affordable to your patients
To get started all you need to do is enroll – there are no costs and no minimums!